incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "Banawalikar, Omkar IN BLR SISL" <omkar.banawalikar....@siemens.com>
Subject RE: sending streams outside the S4 cluster
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 05:33:56 GMT
The "dispatcherToClientAdapter" is already configured in s4-core-conf.xml and I don't need
to include that bean, in my xml file.

From: Rajeshwar Mitra [mailto:Rajeshwar.Mitra@symphonysv.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 4:41 PM
To: s4-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: sending streams outside the S4 cluster

Hi,

I noticed that you didn't configure the bean which is referred by "dispatcherToClientAdapter".
Please follow the section "Dispatch to Client Adapter". I did this mistake earlier. If you
add it I believe that your application will behave properly. Of course, you need to tie up
" forkDispatcher2" as a dispatcher instance to whatever class from which you need to fire
the event. Also make sure you are firing the event using "dispatcher.sendEvent(streamName,event).

Thanks
Rajeshwar