Hi All,

I’m joining two separate events ‘CustomerOrder’ and ‘Cart’ with a common key ‘loginId’. The joinePE is firing an an event ‘CartOrder’ after joining to the dispatcher. According to the documentation, dispatcher is the one which can pass one event from one event processor to another. However, I have one EventProcessor class ( extending from AbstractPE) called “JoinedCartOrderPE”. This class I configured to accept RawCartOrder. However, the CartOrder’s are never getting received by this processor.

Please note that, I’m using keys as “RawCartOrder *”.

Any help will be useful.

Regards,

Rajeshwar

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND IS PROTECTED BY LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL, DELETE THIS COMMUNICATION AND SHRED ANY ATTACHMENTS. UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.