incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshwar Mitra <Rajeshwar.Mi...@symphonysv.com>
Subject Joined events are not captured by further processors
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:26:45 GMT
Hi All,

I'm joining two separate events 'CustomerOrder' and 'Cart' with a common key 'loginId'. The
joinePE is firing an an event 'CartOrder' after joining to the dispatcher. According to the
documentation, dispatcher is the one which can pass one event from one event processor to
another. However, I have one EventProcessor class ( extending from AbstractPE) called "JoinedCartOrderPE".
This class I configured to accept RawCartOrder. However, the CartOrder's are never getting
received by this processor.

Please note that, I'm using keys as "RawCartOrder *".

Any help will be useful.

Regards,
Rajeshwar

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND IS PROTECTED BY LAW.
IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE ERROR BY
RETURN E-MAIL, DELETE THIS COMMUNICATION AND SHRED ANY ATTACHMENTS. UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE,
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.