incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshwar Mitra <Rajeshwar.Mi...@symphonysv.com>
Subject RE: Speech example
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 10:30:40 GMT
Hi,

I feel that your classpath doesn't contain the necessary jar files. It is better to use the
gradle to build. Please refer the online documentation.

Thanks
Rajeshwar Mitra

From: Surya Prakash Reddy [mailto:suryanrpt@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 3:58 PM
To: s4-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Speech example

When I tried to execute the SentenceReceiverPE.java file in (s4/s4-examples/speech01/src/main/java/io/s4/example/speech01)
folder with following command:
" javac SentenceReceiverPE.java " I am getting following errors:

import io.s4.processor.AbstractPE;
                      ^
SentenceReceiverPE.java:7: cannot find symbol
symbol: class AbstractPE
public class SentenceReceiverPE extends AbstractPE {
                                        ^
SentenceReceiverPE.java:9: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class Sentence
location: class io.s4.example.speech01.SentenceReceiverPE
    public void processEvent(Sentence sentence) {
                             ^
3 errors

What are the things I am missing here? Please help me.

--
Regards,
A Surya Prakash Reddy

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND IS PROTECTED BY LAW.
IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE ERROR BY
RETURN E-MAIL, DELETE THIS COMMUNICATION AND SHRED ANY ATTACHMENTS. UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE,
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.