incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshwar Mitra <Rajeshwar.Mi...@symphonysv.com>
Subject RE: Custom application is not getting loaded.
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 11:49:35 GMT
Hi,

Please find the message I'm getting while running S4_Start.sh.

appName=s4
dequeuer number: 6
[]
[/root/myS4/core/target/s4_apps/gsscart/gsscart_conf.xml,
/root/myS4/core/target/s4_apps/speech01/speech01_conf.xml]
Adding processing element with bean name eventCatcher, id
io.s4.example.speech01.SentenceReceiverPE
adding pe: io.s4.example.speech01.SentenceReceiverPE@1d439fe
Using ConMapPersister ..

Please, note that, the event catcher for Segntence ( from sample application is getting added.
But the same thing is not happening for gsscart which has an event catcher "CartReceiverPE".

In my previous email I had provided even the code.

I raised the log level for S4_Core to "debug" from "info". But not enough messages are getting
printed.

Moreover, on the client side, I'm only getting 3 events fired. In the processEvent method
I'm trying to print something on the console which is not appearing. That's why I guess that
the processEvent is not getting fired.

However, the same problem appears for SenetenceReceiverPE. It simply prints out "9 events
fired" when I follow the instructions to run these as provided in the documentation. It doesn't
print the content on console.

Any help will be helpful.

Thanking you,
Rajeshwar