incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Speech example
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 14:04:49 GMT
I'm not sure I understand your requirement Surya. The .class files
aren't checked into the repo. They are built locally when you need it
- and hence if you modify its corresponding Java source file in s4's
tree itself, and re-run the compilation via gradle, the new .class
file you get will carry your changes to test. There are other gradlew
targets you can then use to produce a proper, changed and usable
package as well.

^

--
Harsh J