incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Surya Prakash Reddy <suryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speech example
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 10:28:08 GMT
When I tried to execute the SentenceReceiverPE.java file in
(s4/s4-examples/speech01/src/main/java/io/s4/example/speech01) folder with
following command:
" javac SentenceReceiverPE.java " I am getting following errors:

*import io.s4.processor.AbstractPE;
                      ^
SentenceReceiverPE.java:7: cannot find symbol
symbol: class AbstractPE
public class SentenceReceiverPE extends AbstractPE {
                                        ^
SentenceReceiverPE.java:9: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class Sentence
location: class io.s4.example.speech01.SentenceReceiverPE
    public void processEvent(Sentence sentence) {
                             ^
3 errors*

What are the things I am missing here? Please help me.

--
Regards,
A Surya Prakash Reddy