incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "Banawalikar, Omkar IN BLR SISL" <omkar.banawalikar....@siemens.com>
Subject RE: Sending Events outside s4
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 11:11:10 GMT
I have checked the code. The StringExample-conf.xml (app xml) is syntactically correct. I am
saying this because the first Client Adapter (this is the process which is using Driver connected
to default port 2334) is receiving events on both the streams. But the second Client Adapter
(This is also a process which is using Driver connected to port 2335. I have added made changes
to the client-stub-conf.xml and added a new Client stub) is not receiving any events. My first
process is using two separate Drivers connected to same port for sending and receiving events.
Second process is using one Driver connected to 2335 for only receiving the events from S4.
I am using the same StringExample-conf.xml for my app. In the StringExample-conf.xml, I have
mentioned that; send both the streams to all the client adapters. But only one Client adapters
is receiving the events.

What could be the problem, as the second process is not receiving any events on the streams??

From: Banawalikar, Omkar IN BLR SISL [mailto:omkar.banawalikar.ext@siemens.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 7:08 PM
To: s4-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Sending Events outside s4

Hi,
My PE is sending all(two) streams from the S4 cluster to the Client Adapters. I have two Client
Adapters processes listening to two different ports. But only the AcknowledgeStream stream
is getting delivered and not the StringCounterStream. Is the below Xml file correct??? Is
the Multidispatcher  correctly for hashChecker bean correctly configured.

<bean id="hashChecker" class="pe.HashCodeMatcherPE">
                                <property name="dispatcher" ref="forkdispatcher2" />
                                <property name="keys">
                                                <list>
                                                                <value>KeyedStringEventStream
stringId</value>
                                                                <value>StringCounterStream
*</value>
                                                </list>
                                </property>
                </bean>

<!-- added this code -->
                <bean id="forkdispatcher2" class="io.s4.dispatcher.MultiDispatcher">
                                <property name="dispatchers">
                                                <list>
                                                                <bean id="selectiveDispatchToAdapter2"
class="io.s4.dispatcher.StreamSelectingDispatcher">
                                                                                <property
name="dispatcher" ref="dispatcherToClientAdapters" />
                                                                                <property
name="streams">

      <list>

                      <value>StringCounterStream</value>