From: "A Surya Prakash Reddy"<suryanrpt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 17, 2012 10:47 PM
Cc: "suryaprakash.a"<suryaprakash.a@students.iiit.ac.in>;
Subject: twitter topic count example--issues
Hello,
? ? ? ? ?When I am trying to run the "twitter topic count" example given in the documentation ( http://docs.s4.io/tutorials/getting_started.html )
by executing the command "?$TWIT_LISTENER/bin/twitter_feed_listener <your-twitter-user> <your-twitter-password> & " (with my twitter username and password)
I am getting the error/warning message like this:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (s4).
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
even though I am successfully initiating both s4 node and client-adapter. I tried the speech01 example which was ended successfully.

Please help me in this regard where I am going wrong.
--
Regards,
A Surya Prakash Reddy

--