incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "Roger" <roger...@qq.com>
Subject Re:twitter topic count example--issues
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:21:58 GMT
nothing is wrong.
its just a warning. dont worry about it.
 ------------------
该邮件从移动设备发送

From: "A Surya Prakash Reddy"<suryanrpt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 17, 2012 10:47 PM
To: "s4-user"<s4-user@incubator.apache.org>;
Cc: "suryaprakash.a"<suryaprakash.a@students.iiit.ac.in>;
Subject: twitter topic count example--issues

Hello,? ? ? ? ?When I am trying to run the "twitter topic count" example given in the documentation
( http://docs.s4.io/tutorials/getting_started.html )
 by executing the command "?$TWIT_LISTENER/bin/twitter_feed_listener <your-twitter-user>
<your-twitter-password> & " (with my twitter username and password)
 I am getting the error/warning message like this:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (s4).? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
 even though I am successfully initiating both s4 node and client-adapter. I tried the speech01
example which was ended successfully.

Please help me in this regard where I am going wrong.
 --
Regards,
A Surya Prakash Reddy