incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rajeshwar Mitra <Rajeshwar.Mi...@symphonysv.com>
Subject RE: Problem in getting s4 setup
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:43:54 GMT
In case of wget the zip file is getting downloaded to the s4 directory.

Thanks
Rajeshwar

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthieu Morel [mailto:mm@s4.io] On Behalf Of Matthieu Morel
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 5:09 PM
To: s4-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem in getting s4 setup

On 3/29/12 1:24 PM, Rajeshwar Mitra wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I checked out the version tags/v0.3.0.
>
> I tried to run with debug option and the following error I'm encountering.
>
> [root@localhost s4]# ./gradlew allImage -debug
> Downloading http://repo.gradle.org/gradle/distributions/gradle-1.0-milestone-3-bin.zip
> Exception in thread "main" java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
>          at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>          at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:351)
>          at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:213)
>          at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:200)
>          at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366)
>          at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:529)
>          at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:478)
>          at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:163)
>          at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:395)
>          at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:530)
>          at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:234)
>          at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:307)
>          at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:324)
>          at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:970)
>          at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:911)
>          at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:836)
>          at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1172)
>          at org.gradle.wrapper.Download.downloadInternal(Download.java:49)
>          at org.gradle.wrapper.Download.download(Download.java:37)
>          at org.gradle.wrapper.Install.createDist(Install.java:54)
>          at org.gradle.wrapper.Wrapper.execute(Wrapper.java:80)
>          at org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain.main(GradleWrapperMain.java:37)
>

what happens if you do "wget 
http://repo.gradle.org/gradle/distributions/gradle-1.0-milestone-3-bin.zip" 
?

Matthieu

> Thanking you,
>
> Rajeshwar Mitra
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Matthieu Morel [mailto:mm@s4.io] On Behalf Of Matthieu Morel
> Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 3:35 PM
> To: s4-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Problem in getting s4 setup
>
> On 3/29/12 11:53 AM, Rajeshwar Mitra wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I followed the setup instructions provided in the docs section.
>>
>> I'm not able to move beyond the step
>>
>> ./gradlew allImage
>>
>> When I fire that command I get java.net.connection Exception. The proxy
>> through which my request is going is not blocing the access to the
>> gradle site. I can download the milestone-3.bin.zip by accessing through
>> FireFox.
>
> Which version of S4 are you looking at?
>
> You should try executing the build with the -debug option in order to
> identify the issue (i.e. "./gradlew allImage -debug"). And send us the
> output if that doesn't help!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matthieu
>
>
>>
>> Any quick help will be appreciated.
>>
>> Please, note my OS is cenOS5.5.
>>
>> Thanking you,
>>
>> Rajeshwar Mitra
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS MEANT
>> FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, MAY CONTAIN
>> CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND IS PROTECTED BY LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS
>> E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE ERROR BY
>> RETURN E-MAIL, DELETE THIS COMMUNICATION AND SHRED ANY ATTACHMENTS.
>> UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR TAKING
>> OF ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
>
>
> NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND IS PROTECTED BY LAW.
IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE ERROR BY
RETURN E-MAIL, DELETE THIS COMMUNICATION AND SHRED ANY ATTACHMENTS. UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE,
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.


Mime
View raw message