incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshwar Mitra <Rajeshwar.Mi...@symphonysv.com>
Subject Problem in getting s4 setup
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:53:47 GMT
Hi,

I followed the setup instructions provided in the docs section.

I'm not able to move beyond the step
./gradlew allImage

When I fire that command I get java.net.connection Exception. The proxy through which my request
is going is not blocing the access to the gradle site. I can download the milestone-3.bin.zip
by accessing through FireFox.

Any quick help will be appreciated.
Please, note my OS is cenOS5.5.

Thanking you,
Rajeshwar Mitra

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND IS PROTECTED BY LAW.
IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE ERROR BY
RETURN E-MAIL, DELETE THIS COMMUNICATION AND SHRED ANY ATTACHMENTS. UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE,
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.