incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: S4 log file
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 23:37:14 GMT
You are right, these names are not very evocative... They refer to counter
of events added to queues, dropped from queues, processed, at both the
communication level and the application level. They can be used to
identify/track bottleneck or scalability issues.

The names follow some naming patterns, so you can look for a few of them in
the codebase and easily infer what they actually refer to. Unfortunately
there is no exhaustive list at the moment, and this is something that
should definitely be added.

Thanks for pointing this out,

Matthieu