incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: s4 vs. s4-piper
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 14:51:24 GMT
Hi Patrick,

s4-piper is still under development, and unfortunately it's hard to
provide a release date at this point. Maybe Leo can provide more
information.

You can however expect to benefit from the advantages of communications
over TCP such as reliability and flow control, but we don't have any
performance figures to show yet.

Regards,

Matthieu