incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "Roger" <roger...@qq.com>
Subject Add a simple PE
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 01:55:35 GMT
Hi, allI am now trying to add a simple PE into my app. This PE extends AbstractPE and overrides
output method.(doing nothing)
I also revised the xml file, adding a bean, like following:

  <bean id="rogerpe" class="cnu.roger.FPActor.RogerPE">

        <property name="keys">

                <list>

                        <value>RawTransaction *</value>

                </list>

        </property>

  </bean>

But, when I was trying to run the platform. Some exception occurs.

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException:
Could not instantiate bean class [cnu.roger.FPActor.RogerPE]:
Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
-1
	at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:115)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:61)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:877)
	... 16 more
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
	at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(ArrayList.java:338)
	at io.s4.processor.OverloadDispatcherGenerator.generate(OverloadDispatcherGenerator.java:209)
	at io.s4.processor.AbstractPE.<init>(AbstractPE.java:126)
	at cnu.roger.FPActor.RogerPE.<init>(RogerPE.java:22)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532)
	at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:100)
	... 18 more

I am confusing now. I do not know which array it means.
Any help is appreciated!

Regards,