incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "Roger" <roger...@qq.com>
Subject Re:Twittertopic count example
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:14:19 GMT
This example should get example from:
https://stream.twitter.com/1/statuses/sample.json
And with correct username and password.

------------------
Regards,

From:  "Banawalikar, Omkar IN BLR SISL"<omkar.banawalikar.ext@siemens.com>;
Date:  Thu, Jan 19, 2012 05:34 PM
To:  "s4-user@incubator.apache.org"<s4-user@incubator.apache.org>;

Subject:  Twittertopic count example

Hi,

  I am having a problem in the Twitter topic count example. I set up the example as shown
in http://docs.s4.io/tutorials/getting_started.html .

 Actually I am behind a proxy server, so I added two lines:

System.setProperty("https.proxyHost","<proxy ip>");

                System.setProperty("https.proxyPort","<proxy port>");

 in the TwitterfeedListener .java file, compiled and made a jar file and placed it in  $S4_IMAGE/s4-apps/twittertopiccount
folder with the same name as  before.(I did this because the earlier setup was not working
and I thought it was because of proxy server). But still the example is not working. The problem
is (I think) it is not getting the twitter feed from http://www.aksmaks.com/just-one-wish-1015.html.

Is there any more to be configured for proxy setting??

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Omkar Banawalikar.