incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "Roger" <>
Subject Re:Twittertopic count example
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:14:19 GMT
This example should get example from:
And with correct username and password.

From:  "Banawalikar, Omkar IN BLR SISL"<>;
Date:  Thu, Jan 19, 2012 05:34 PM
To:  ""<>;

Subject:  Twittertopic count example

  I am having a problem in the Twitter topic count example. I set up the example as shown
in .

 Actually I am behind a proxy server, so I added two lines:

System.setProperty("https.proxyHost","<proxy ip>");

                System.setProperty("https.proxyPort","<proxy port>");

 in the TwitterfeedListener .java file, compiled and made a jar file and placed it in  $S4_IMAGE/s4-apps/twittertopiccount
folder with the same name as  before.(I did this because the earlier setup was not working
and I thought it was because of proxy server). But still the example is not working. The problem
is (I think) it is not getting the twitter feed from

Is there any more to be configured for proxy setting??

Any suggestions??

Omkar Banawalikar.
View raw message