incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Jeryl Cook <jeryl.c...@vanity-soft.com>
Subject Re: Bean Exception
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:26:01 GMT
the node that is throwing an error sounds like it has an outdated
.class that does not have the setter..
setDispatcher(... )  ,

--
Jeryl Cook
Founder & Chief Executive Officer

This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for
the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply
e-mail jeryl.cook@vanity-soft.com, and delete the message.