incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From 戴清灏 <rogerda...@gmail.com>
Subject Add a simple PE
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 01:38:16 GMT
Hi, all
I am now trying to add a simple PE into my app. This PE extends AbstractPE
and overrides output method.(doing nothing)
I also revised the xml file, adding a bean, like following:

  <bean id="rogerpe" class="cnu.roger.FPActor.RogerPE">

        <property name="keys">

                <list>

                        <value>RawTransaction *</value>

                </list>

        </property>

  </bean>

But, when I was trying to run the platform. Some exception occurs.

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException:
Could not instantiate bean class [cnu.roger.FPActor.RogerPE]:
Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:115)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:61)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:877)
... 16 more
Caused by: *java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException*: -1
at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(ArrayList.java:338)
at
io.s4.processor.OverloadDispatcherGenerator.generate(OverloadDispatcherGenerator.java:209)
at io.s4.processor.AbstractPE.<init>(AbstractPE.java:126)
at cnu.roger.FPActor.RogerPE.<init>(RogerPE.java:22)
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532)
at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:100)
... 18 more

I am confusing now. I do not know which array it means.
Any help is appreciated!

--
Regards,