incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "Banawalikar, Omkar IN BLR SISL" <omkar.banawalikar....@siemens.com>
Subject RE: Re:Twittertopic count example
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:17:45 GMT
Sorry I posted the wrong link.....will try it again.
Thanks
Omkar Banawalikar

From: Roger [mailto:rogerdai@qq.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 2:44 PM
To: s4-user
Subject: Re:Twittertopic count example

This example should get example from:
https://stream.twitter.com/1/statuses/sample.json
And with correct username and password.

------------------
Regards,

From:  "Banawalikar, Omkar IN BLR SISL"<omkar.banawalikar.ext@siemens.com<mailto:omkar.banawalikar.ext@siemens.com>>;
Date:  Thu, Jan 19, 2012 05:34 PM
To:  "s4-user@incubator.apache.org<mailto:s4-user@incubator.apache.org>"<s4-user@incubator.apache.org<mailto:s4-user@incubator.apache.org>>;
Subject:  Twittertopic count example

Hi,
  I am having a problem in the Twitter topic count example. I set up the example as shown
in http://docs.s4.io/tutorials/getting_started.html .

Actually I am behind a proxy server, so I added two lines:
System.setProperty("https.proxyHost","<proxy ip>");
                System.setProperty("https.proxyPort","<proxy port>");
in the TwitterfeedListener .java file, compiled and made a jar file and placed it in  $S4_IMAGE/s4-apps/twittertopiccount
folder with the same name as  before.(I did this because the earlier setup was not working
and I thought it was because of proxy server). But still the example is not working. The problem
is (I think) it is not getting the twitter feed from http://www.aksmaks.com/just-one-wish-1015.html.

Is there any more to be configured for proxy setting??
Any suggestions??

Thanks
Omkar Banawalikar.