incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "Banawalikar, Omkar IN BLR SISL" <omkar.banawalikar....@siemens.com>
Subject Twittertopic count example
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:04:15 GMT
Hi,
  I am having a problem in the Twitter topic count example. I set up the example as shown
in http://docs.s4.io/tutorials/getting_started.html .

Actually I am behind a proxy server, so I added two lines:
System.setProperty("https.proxyHost","<proxy ip>");
                System.setProperty("https.proxyPort","<proxy port>");
in the TwitterfeedListener .java file, compiled and made a jar file and placed it in  $S4_IMAGE/s4-apps/twittertopiccount
folder with the same name as  before.(I did this because the earlier setup was not working
and I thought it was because of proxy server). But still the example is not working. The problem
is (I think) it is not getting the twitter feed from http://www.aksmaks.com/just-one-wish-1015.html.

Is there any more to be configured for proxy setting??
Any suggestions??

Thanks
Omkar Banawalikar.