incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Add a simple PE
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:58:18 GMT
Hi,

this is quite weird.

I suppose you are using S4 0.3.

Are you able to run other examples correctly, or is the problem specific
to your code?

Also, this issue is related to some bytecode generation routine. Do you
have other libraries in your classpath, such as a different version
(than ours) of BCEL?

Last, you seem to be using OpenJDK. Maybe you could try to use a
Sun/Oracle JDK version 6 ? This would allow us to identify (or not) a
possible bug.

Thanks!

Matthieu