incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: S4 and eclipse
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 18:10:13 GMT
Hi,

Currently, if you want to run an S4 node or an S4 adapter from an IDE
like eclipse, you'll probably need to extract the JVM and program
parameters specific to S4 from start-s4.sh and run-client-adapter.sh.
(-Dcommlayer.mode , -c , -a , -e, -t , -d etc...)

Then you reuse these parameters in the IDE run parameters for S4 (make
sure you adapt relative paths).

Hope this helps,

Matthieu