incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Lefteris Soulas <lefterissou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: s4 example
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:39:27 GMT
Hello,
I suggest you look into the older S4 mailing list responses.
Mr Morel found me the solution.
I suppose you use Ubuntu so you just have to replace the "sh" with "bash"
when you run the command.
Search for the old responses.
And also try to read the documentation here http://docs.s4.io/
 before you post any questions, so you can ask questions that will help
others too
Regards