incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Lefteris Soulas <lefterissou...@gmail.com>
Subject cannot run speech01 example
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 19:16:57 GMT
Hello all,
my name is Lefteris and I am a new user of S4.
I try to run the examples speech01 and speech02 but with no luck.
When I arrive at the point where I must pass the speeches.txt file
as argument to generate-load.sh I get the following error

$ head -10 $S4_IMAGE/s4-example-testinput/speeches.txt | \
> sh $S4_IMAGE/s4-tools-loadgenerator/scripts/generate-load.sh -r 2 -
[: 27: ==: unexpected operator
[: 57: x: unexpected operator
[: 61: x2: unexpected operator
[: 65: x: unexpected operator
[: 69: x: unexpected operator

Parsing failed.  Reason: Missing argument for option: a

I have tried to find a solution by looking at generate-load.sh code
but I didn't figure out what the problem is.
Please let me know if someone can help with this issue.
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Lefteris