incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel ...@s4.io>
Subject Re: S4 newbie, some questions on scalability, db access..
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:04:39 GMT

On Oct 19, 9:36 am, Sundar <bmsun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Matthieu!
> I am looking for some complex examples (more than simple count)
> implemented using S4. Please share if there is any such
> implementations exist in internet.

Here are a few examples that were publicly advertised:

- a probabilistic classifier (for the new version of S4) --> code
here : https://github.com/leoneu/s4-piper/tree/master/subprojects/s4-example/src/main/java/org/apache/s4/example/model
- a real-time search engine with S4 and Lucene -->
http://www.slideshare.net/mfiguiere/fosdem-feb-2011-a-realtime-search-engine-with-lucene-and-s4
- an online parameter optimization system (automatic tuning of search
advertising using live traffic) --> in the S4 paper http://www.4lunas.org/pub/2010-s4.pdf

Matthieu