incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <matthieu.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: i'am confuse about s4's failover
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:31:37 GMT
[Answering on the apache s4-user apache mailing list. Sorry, the mailing
list migration to apache is still a bit confusing (we need to update the
misleading links on the webpage)! ]

>  From: AliKevin <alibaba59168@gmail.com>
>> Date: October 20, 2011 11:03:35 AM GMT+02:00
>> To: s4-project <s4-project@googlegroups.com>
>> Subject: i'am confuse about s4's failover
>>
>> i had read the s4 source but i haven't find when and how to use
>> CheckpointingEvent and RecoveryEvent ?

These classes are part of the internal API, you are not expected to use them
directly.

Release 0.4 will include a checkpointing mechanism... and a corresponding
user guide!

Hope this helps,

Matthieu