incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: What is latest S4 version
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 07:52:56 GMT
It looks like the retirement procedures may not have been completed yet,
but in 2014 the vote to retire S4 had passed:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-s4-dev/201406.mbox/%3c539B0022.6010903@zonker.net%3e

There's been no activity from S4 since, so I would not expect any new
releases unless there's a drive from the community here to revive the
project again.

--
Harsh J