incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Chiwan Park <chiwanp...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: What is latest S4 version
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 11:42:46 GMT
S4 is inactive so long long time. I think that next version of S4 will not release. It might
be better for you to use another solution for streaming computing such as Storm, Spark Streaming,
Flink Streaming.

—
Chiwan Park (Sent with iPhone)

> On Apr 6, 2015, at 4:08 PM, Abdelkader Lattab <alattab@qf.org.qa> wrote:
>
> Folks
>
> Hi
>
> I am desperate for apache s4 version 1.0. Could someone tell if it will happen at all?
Also, a rough time frame  if you know.

> Best

you point me to the latest version. I am only guessing that S4-0.6 is the latest one in use
so far.

> Best
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE:
> This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and intended for
the use of individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error, please delete it immediately and inform the sender. Unless you are the intended
recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any attachments included.
The contents of the emails including any attachments may be subjected to copyrights law, In
such case the contents may not be copied, adapted, distributed or transmitted without the
consent of the copyright owner.