incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Abdelkader Lattab <alat...@qf.org.qa>
Subject What is latest S4 version
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 20:16:25 GMT
I am designing a system here that needs s4 (Distributed Stream computing system). Could you
point me to the latest version. I am only guessing that S4-0.6 is the latest one in use so
far.

Best

CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE:
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the use
of individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately and inform the sender. Unless you are the intended recipient,
you may not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any attachments included. The
contents of the emails including any attachments may be subjected to copyrights law, In such
case the contents may not be copied, adapted, distributed or transmitted without the consent
of the copyright owner.