incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: draft of ASF board report
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 21:00:24 GMT
I think Pat is referring to the discussion we have had when I proposed to retire the project.
I didn't use this exact word, but it is essentially what I meant. You and a few others stepped
up and said that you wouldn't like to see it retiring and would like to give it a shot at
helping with building a community, contributing patches, and just increasing activity in general.

Does it make sense?

-Flavio