incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: draft of ASF board report
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 05:41:39 GMT
I have a few comments:

1) I don't think the issues listed in "Three most important issues to
address in the move towards graduation" are apropos. What you want to
list here is things blocking graduation. IMO this is two things; 1)
put out more releases, and 2) build community (of which 2 is more
important at this point)

2) I think you should also include mention of a PPMC member requesting
that the podling be retired - and the results of that discussion.

Patrick