incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Tikhonov <o...@apache.org>
Subject Re: draft of ASF board report
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 05:04:48 GMT
Thanks, valuable feedbacks are, indeed.

@Flavio - agree with Joe, it's not about graduation, it's about inactivity.
Fortunately, the S4 community was & is biting & kicking.
On the other hand, it's my personal opinion, any "project in incubator"
must tend to be TLP.

About mentoring - Good mentor is worth for the project, and for sure he/she
should be responsive. If Joe would like to step up as a mentor - so be it,
IMO.

@Joe
"Note that the community has also been failing to keep the incubator status
page up to date. The last status report listed was from 2012, but
there have been status reports since. IIRC, someone has been added as a
committer, but is not listed yet under project info. The last release
(0.6.0) is not listed on the incubator status page either."

Who can fix that? Or how to fix it?

>Has the podling name search been completed?
May be open the JIRA for the issue? Definitely we should accomplish the
task ASAP.

Kind regards,

Oleg