incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report due on 9/4
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 16:36:23 GMT
This is fantastic, glad to see people stepping up to help this project. It
will also be nice to collect and record the usage of S4 in a PoweredBy wiki
page.

Frankly I think the biggest problem with S4 is marketing. I haven't seen
many talks/presentations/meetups on S4. These help a lot in increasing the
visibility of project and getting new contributors and community.

I would certainly be willing to participate.

thanks,
Kishore G