incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Board report due on 9/4
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 18:56:53 GMT
Awesome that you're offering to do it, Oleg. You'll find some sample reports here:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2013
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2013

Before submitting, I suggest you send a draft to the list for comments. I'm not sure it will
be possible this time, but adding the number of people subscribed to the project lists would
be great. Reporting the number of liras created, resolved, etc. is typically a good thing
to do, but this time I'm not sure it will be meaningful given the low traffic of the list.

Thanks again, guys, for getting it going.

-Flavio