incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Hangout
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:15:17 GMT
On Wed, Sep 4, 2013, at 11:53 AM, kishore g wrote:
> As we have more folks interested in contributing to S4, will it be a good
> idea to setup a hangout. We can know each other and probably discuss
> roadmap and get ideas from every one as to things that need to be
> fixed/improved.
>
> What do you think ?

This is a great idea to help contributors (or potential contributors)
discuss issues in real-time. One thing that's worth mentioning, though:
any project decisions should be discussed on the mailing list, as
real-time conversations can exclude folks who can't make them. Or, as
folks are fond of saying "if it didn't happen on the mailing list, it
didn't happen."

Best,

jzb
--