incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From "FPJ" <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: draft of ASF board report
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 09:51:28 GMT
When you say put out more releases, do you mean more in number or having
releases more frequently? S4 has had two releases already, but the frequency
of releases has been low in the past. I think activity is a real issue.

Your point 2 is a good summary of what I've been trying to say. We are on
the same page there.

-Flavio