incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Board report due on 9/4
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 22:22:33 GMT
Hi Oleg,

Thanks for the feedback. I don't like myself the idea of shutting down the project for the
reasons you stated. However, we haven't been able to attract a good number of contributors
to keep the project going.

We have a roadmap on the project wiki:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S4/Roadmap

but I'm not seeing enough motivation to get it going further than 0.6. If you're really eager
to get it going, perhaps you could try to drive the work for the next release? I'm sure you
can get some help from folks in this list.

-Flavio