incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Tikhonov <o...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Board report due on 9/4
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 20:23:02 GMT
I'm just "outsider" ...
I think that stream processing is a hot topic. Don't know alternatives with
Apache license.
Agree that a synergy here could be better. Also see a business value to
keep this project going.

You know the problems here much better than me. I would like to contribute
to the project somehow,
however I don't know what to do. Could not find the roadmap, some goals, a
wish list.

So, if my opinion matters, here is my +1 to keep going.

Kind regards,

Oleg