incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From "FPJ" <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Board report due on 9/4
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 15:51:18 GMT
I'm very happy to hear all this positive feedback and support, but I think
that we need to get more than just a handful of +1's going. We need to get
patches going, new committers, new releases, etc. We are also missing a
successful production use case, which apparently is not needed for
graduation, but I would think it is quite important for a successful apache
project.

If we start getting contributions in the form of patches, discussions,
documentation, then we might be able to keep it going. Otherwise, I don't
think we can have an apache project without a community.

-Flavio