incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 17:27:40 GMT
Hi,

I think the main issue is that committers/contributors have been reorienting their efforts
towards other projects, open source or not, and for various reasons.

As a result, we've been drifting away from critical mass - instead of growing the contributors
community. In my case, I can't allocate much time to the project anymore either. (Though I
could help new contributors).

Should we aim at graduating in this context? I don't know. Are there alternatives?

Regards,

Matthieu