incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 08:54:28 GMT
More help would be very welcome. In my perspective, it would be great if you could contribute
some more, perhaps some major feature so that you get a better feeling of the implementation
and about the mechanics of the project, the Apache way, etc. If you do it, I'm sure we would
end up offering you committership.

You're talking about S4-121, right? We have just had a release, so we would need to consider
it for the next release.

Let me know if this makes sense to you and if you need any help other than getting s4-121
sorted out.

-Flavio