incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 17:15:50 GMT
I've been hesitant to push for graduation for the following reasons:

1) only one new committer has been added to the project since it's inception.

2) there have only been two releases. The second of which required 5
release candidates.

Otherwise I think the project is well run and folks are getting the
hang of Apache.

Personally I'd prefer seeing a bit more community growth and a clean
release process before pushing to TLP.

Patrick