incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 09:49:25 GMT
Thanks Ant for looking into our podling!

On Jun 3, 2013, at 10:55 , ant elder wrote:

> It would be good to hear from the mentors, the status page lists those as
> Patrick and Arun, is that up-to-date?

This is up to date.

> Does anyone have any thoughts on TLP vs sub project? Are there any reasons
> not to be a TLP?

TLP seems the appropriate choice here. I don't see what project S4 could be subproject of,
nor why.

For graduation we'd have to clarify the naming issue. I see you just commented on another
project's podling name search: "Once the information is collected and collated, then ask the
trademark team to help interpret and analyse these results on the private lists, copying in
the PPMC. Finally discuss the results of your investigation on the private PPMC list. ".

This looks like a plan!

Thanks,

Matthieu