incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] S4 0.6.0 Release Candidate 4
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 07:28:00 GMT
+1 built and ran rat.

Also ensured that gradlew could be generated from gradle 1.4 1.5. Another
version i had was old gradle 1.0-milestone 4 and it dint work. We should
call out the minimum version required in the docs on s4 website. Earlier
gradlew wrapper solved this for us. I saw that in readme we mention that we
have tested with 1.4 but it probably works with 1.1+ as well.