incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plan for 0.6.0 release
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 18:20:09 GMT
Thanks for the feedback Kishore.

It is fantastic if you have some time to contribute so we can integrate Helix in the next
release!

To be safe, we can focus on integrating all the other patches so we are ready for a release.
If we have the S4-110 patch ready as well, we integrate it. Otherwise, we release with what
we have, and we dedicate the next release to the helix integration, in a short timeframe.
We already know the delta is small, and we don't plan to add other major features, so it should
not be hard to merge.

Thanks!

Matthieu