incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gomez Ferro <danie...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: ZKServer
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:37:52 GMT
Hi Dingyu,

Do you get errors when launching the zkServer again or when launching the
application?

In 0.6.0 by default the zkServer reuses the persisted configuration, if
you want to configure and run a new application you should start it with
the -clean parameter to start from scratch.

If you kill your zkServer and start it without the -clean parameter, it
will recover the persisted configuration, if you try to configure the same
cluster again it would fail because it already exists in ZK.

If this is not the issue you are having, please attach the errors you are
getting.

Regards,

Daniel