incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Dingyu Yang <yangdin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S4 0.6 test
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:34:13 GMT
Yes, you are right.
Now I have a another problem.
When I run a s4 node in eclipse, s4-0.5 has to config -c and -appClass,
And s4-0.6 can  config -c,but  -appClass cannot. Maybe the different work
through.

Another, s4r command makes the adapter.s4r and app.s4r as a same name(i.e.,
myApp.s4r). I have assign different names but get same name file.

Dingyu