incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] S4 0.6.0 Release Candidate 3
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:43:55 GMT
+1

Ran rat checks
Few files missing AL, we can probably fix or update .rat-excludes file in
next version
 !????? ./gradlew
 !????? ./gradlew.bat
 !????? ./lib/gradle-wrapper-1.4.properties
 !????? ./subprojects/s4-benchmarks/config/injector.config
 !????? ./subprojects/s4-benchmarks/config/node.config
 !????? ./subprojects/s4-tools/src/dist/gradlew
 !????? ./subprojects/s4-tools/src/dist/lib/gradle-wrapper-1.4.properties