incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commits with JIRA numbers
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:54:50 GMT
We have a slightly different approach, in which we integrate patches in separate branches.
Branches are named by the jira number. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/S4-35

We then merge without fast forward, which allows a clear understanding of commits vs tickets.

This works quite well, but we can update the process if needed of course.

Matthieu