incubator-s4-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compilation errors
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 09:17:18 GMT
Hi Flavio,

I'm not sure what code you are referring to. From the "io.s4" prefix, it
seems you are using an unreleased (and broken!) branch from an old
version of S4. We should rather focus on S4 0.5+ , where this problem
does not appear. (See the 0.5.0 release, or the "dev" branch in the git
repo).

Regards,

Matthieu

On 10/5/12 7:38 PM, Flavio Junqueira wrote:
> I'm getting a couple of errors that are trivial to fix in master, but I don't know if
there is a jira for them already: